I stole this pic from my sister:)
Joan,Jen, Alice, Helen.......With Alice living in Tasmania this is a rare opportunity we have to get a pic together. This was taken on Dad and Mum's 50th when we were out for dinner in Busselton:)
Where do you fit in the family? Are you the oldest or the youngest? Or do you fit in the middle? Do you have any brothers? Sorry I'm being nosey - just curious. :)
Hi Deborah, The first left is Joan(2nd), myself (3rd), then Alice (1st) Helen (5th)and have one brother remember, James (3rd) a special child of God, whom we have the pleasure of his company again this weekend(roughly every 5wks)
Hi Jen! Thanks for your comment on my blog--it was great seeing you at Convention! I love this picture of you and your three sisters--it's crazy because I also have 3 sisters and a brother! But I am the Joan in my family (2nd)--my brother is also in the middle. In fact, Wednesday is my parent's 40th anniversary and I am glad I saw your picture because it is good reminder that I need to get a picture on Wednesday of all of us together. I'll try to remember to post it too. :)
6 comments:
Where do you fit in the family? Are you the oldest or the youngest? Or do you fit in the middle? Do you have any brothers? Sorry I'm being nosey - just curious. :)
Hi Deborah,
The first left is Joan(2nd), myself (3rd), then Alice (1st) Helen (5th)and have one brother remember, James (3rd) a special child of God, whom we have the pleasure of his company again this weekend(roughly every 5wks)
Your family is like mine - I have 3 sisters and 1 brother too. I am the oldest though. My brother is the 4th.
Hi Jen! Thanks for your comment on my blog--it was great seeing you at Convention! I love this picture of you and your three sisters--it's crazy because I also have 3 sisters and a brother! But I am the Joan in my family (2nd)--my brother is also in the middle. In fact, Wednesday is my parent's 40th anniversary and I am glad I saw your picture because it is good reminder that I need to get a picture on Wednesday of all of us together. I'll try to remember to post it too. :)
I hope you're doing well!
Gorgeous photo of you 4 girls - great catching up with sisters isn't it!!
Great snap shot Jen! Glad to see that you can get together occasionally for those important events!
Post a Comment