Monday, 14 April 2008

My SU Bargain bin almost empty...........

The following are still available and All sets are mounted. NEW Olive You (I love you) $17.50 Little Layers $12.50 reserved Around the Block $12.50 PRELOVED - some hardly used Happy Birthday Frame $12.50 reserved Birthday Best $12.50 reserved Good things grow $17.50 reserved Please email me @ jjo75415@bigpond.net.au Pickup welcome or i will post to you at a small cost. Thanks Jen

1 comment:

MaC's tribe said...

Hiya Jen

Sorry I tried to use the email thingy but am having a brain fart at the moment and it won't work.

Although I don't have a clue what to do with them ( well kinda lol ) I would like to start getting a collection together so can I grab off you the following stamps?

Little Layers $12.50

Happy Birthday Frame $12.50

Birthday Best $12.50

Good things grow $17.50

Hope that's ok, I will come and pick them up whenever is good for you.

Thanks

Cheers, Connie