Thursday, 17 April 2008

Decided to cleanup the Memory Card...........

I was going to post my new cards, well i will have to do it later as yesterday i thought it was time to cleanout memory card(752 photos i will add) so i developed some 150 odd i think and put all the photos on disks, but have to pick them up as it was going to take ages to develop all those photos and put on 2 disks for me. Cheap @15c each i thought. Many are of our East Coast trip and the rellies want some of my photos too. I still have to download on the computer before i can blog them! So hope to get it done soon? :) Have a great day everyone. p.s Connie maybe you can let me know when you are coming to get your stamps.

2 comments:

MaC's tribe said...

Hiya Jen

Sorry didn't check yesterday, we were busy with Christopher's birthday. Is later this afternoon ok, I have to pick up one of the kids up from first aid in rockingham at 3.45pm, then after that? If its no good that's cool to.

Cheers, Connie

Jen said...

No worries Connie, now that's a fair hike away from home, are you crazy, i know it's for your child!
I will be home for you,
I have another customer coming at 2.30pm, can't you all come the same time! lol
Cheers
Jen