Tuesday, 24 July 2007
Sad but true..........
I am slowly getting back into the daily routines of life.
Said i was going to post some photos but my DH got the first lot of photos developed in Bali one day and didnt save them to a disk so i have nothing to post of that lot.
I do have some from the next lot but a bit dissappointed there's not a lot in there i have to show that would interest most of you.
But anyways i will post some of them in the next few days just to proove we really did go.
We also took video and one of those discs have gone missing, with alot of memories.
Fortunately my sisterinlaw may be able to help us out and fill in our gaps as we did a few of those captures we've lost with them.
So that's why its sad for us but true..........
never mind there's always next year:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no Jen, that is sad! Pity not to have many holiday photo's. I'm sure you still have great memories, though.
I'm just doing my Bali album at the moment and am having so much fun, remember the great times we had. Will have to post some layouts. Take care.
(I know the feeling of getting back into normal routines again - VERY HARD!!!!)
Post a Comment