Friday, 25 May 2007

Yippee........found my counter back........

I think as i changed my template a few times too many, i just love changing it often you may have noticed, somehow, somewhere the counter got lost too! But it has shown up as i scrolled to the bottom of all my posts, so i am happy again....... I just read this in my little book of Garden Secrets. Of all the wonderful things in the wonderful universe of God, nothing seems to me more surprising than the planting of a seed in the blank earth and the result thereof. God is thinking of you today. Keep your thoughts on Him, remembering how truly Great He is. Remind yourself today that someone is thinking of you. I am.....God is. May the Lord continue to care for you and your family as you reflect upon His thoughts, His Love and His Word. Never stop praying, for there is Power in Prayer. May you feel God's touch because of Prayer. May you sense His presence and feel His peace. ......Have a great weekend everyone with your families and friends........

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow - a bit of a surprise when I came in this morning to have a peek at your blog. Keeps it interesting that's for sure. :)

Chantelle said...

That's a nice little reflection!!
Just a tip: I would probably have your profile etc at the top of blog instead of at the bottom. That way people can see it as soon as the page loads. LOL

Jen said...

Thanks Chantelle when i changed a few things around i forgot to put my profile at the top, it makes good sense.........hey its been a day must be time for a new template:) Hopefully i have a few more tired days next week:)